Model No.: TO-20220309
Professional Parallel Flow Micro Channel Thermal Extrusion for Automobile Heat Exchanger
Aluminum alloy harmonica tube is a necessary material for automotive air conditioners. With the rapid development of the automobile industry, the demand for aluminum alloy harmonica pipes for automobile air conditioners is increasing day by day.
The harmonica pipe is named for its cross-section that resembles a harmonica. During use, the harmonica tube is filled with cooling medium and used as a fluid conduit in the heat exchanger. Usually, the harmonica pipe is designed with 5-25 holes according to the needs, the wall thickness is 0.6-1.0mm, and the height is about 5mm. The user first coils the harmonica tube into a serpentine shape on the special mold, and then coats both sides with a heat dissipation tape with a thickness of 0.15-0.2mm of brazing filler metal, and then thermally assembles the two, and heats and welds them in an inert gas shielded brazing furnace. , made into a heat exchanger, a typical heat exchanger structure.
(1) The harmonica tube has a thin wall, a large number of holes, and is difficult to form during extrusion production. Figure 2 shows the 25-L harmonica pipe used for the "Audi" car air conditioner evaporator. The 25 channels should be relatively closed, and the microstructure of the weld should be free of defects, not ruptured during cold deformation, and able to withstand a burst pressure greater than 8MPa.
(2) There are many densely packed cavities in the product, and the inner cavity area is small. The metal distribution in the shunt cavity of the extrusion die should be reasonable, and the stability of the die core should be strong. Molds designed by traditional methods cannot produce qualified products, so there must be new ideas in design.
(3) To produce high-standard harmonica pipes, the precision of mold manufacturing should be high, and the error of 25 mold cores relative to the center of the mold should be small.
Jiangyin Theone Industrial Tech Co.,Ltd
Driven by innovations in technology and continuous investment, we now occupies an area of approx 50000 Sqms and a staff 350, equipped with 7 extruders, 3 sandblasting, 1 anodizing, 1 laboratory, as well as 10 complete fabricating lines for finish machining. The maximum annual capacity for solar frames and solar mountings are around 2.5GW. We have been the frame and mounting supplier for some famous PV module producer such as Akcome, Jinko and together with our esteem customers, our frames and mountings have been serving solar projects worldwidely with our reliable quality at competitive cost.
Following the new business strategy by the founder, Theone Technology continuously extends the industry chain downstream and has realized the necessary transformation, from a solar frame and mount producer into a comprehensive manufacturer for industrial extrusion, committing to customer One-Stop solution for consulting, designing, extruding, fabricating and selling for reliable aluminum extrusions. This has been gradually achieved through the efforts from all team mates, as well as through the successful and great support from all our customers globally.
We take "Ingenuity, Quality, Preciseness, Integrity" as core values, and "Creating value for customers and growth opportunities for employees" as mission. Jiangyin Theone insists on continuous improvement and execution capacity strengthening, winning trust though service, gaining reputation through quality and surviving through win-win cooperation.
- Company Name: Jiangyin Theone Industrial Tech Co.,Ltd
- Representative: Kevin Chen
- Product/Service: Aluminum Profile , Solar Frame , Solar Bracket , Solar Mounting , Solar Racking , Solar Mount
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2003
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 50,000-100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: NO.98 Shanquan Road, Zhouzhuang Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Yuki
- Tel: +86-510-86368889
Premium Related Products